Appointments Opening Notice
· Appointments (NADRA/NICOP Card, Passport and Attestation) will be available on one day advance notice i.e. Monday’s appointments will be available on Sunday Tuesday appointments will be available on Monday and so on; on our website.
· The appointments opening time is 00.00 midnight from Sunday to Thursday.
· Please note that appointment are not booked on phone or email.
· Every applicant requires a separate appointment with personal appearance.
· Please note your token number, date & time to show at the window/counter to verify your appointment.
· To track, cancel or reschedule your appointment, please note down your bar code number.
· Cancel the appointment if you aren’t available so that other could use this appointment.
· Do not book more than one appointment for one person as the same will be cancelled by the system.
· Keep patience while waiting for your turn as in some specific cases of applicants it take a little longer time than a normal case.
Couldn’t Find Appointment?
· If you are unable to select any date from the calendar (for selected appointment type), it means all the appointments are already booked for the selected appointment type.
· For this, we would like you to please revisit the website after some time to check the availability.
· If In case, someone cancels the appointment then it will be available to book again.
How to get Appointments for Special Persons/Senior Citizens
· Applicants with physical challenges (disabilities) or special needs may contact through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org for booking of appointment for booking of appointment in case appointments are not available in regular appointment system. However, Consulate will allocate appointment only on availability in the time slot.
· Senior Citizens (+65 years) do not need any appointment. Please visit office Monday to Friday 10.00 to 12.00
· The Consulate also offers wheelchair facility to those in need for which please contact a member of staff for assistance.
· Manual visa processing has been discontinued by the Government of Pakistan.
· Visa application may be applied online on the link : https://visa.nadra.gov.pk
· The Visa Grant notice will be received by the applicant online once it is issued by the Consulate.
· Consulate will process and can grant/reject visas as per policy.
· Do not book air ticket unless you get the visa from the Consulate. The Consulate will not be responsible for any loss in that case as the Consulate has to complete all procedures/formalities in processing of visa. However, air tickets may be provided on demand in specific cases.
FOR DETAILED INFORMATION/REQUIREMENT OF
NADRA/NICOP CARD, PASSPORT, ATTESTATION,
PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING WEBSITES
FOR ONLINE SERVICES VISIT THE FOLLOWING WEBSITES
Please note that POC facilities are only available online and not in the
EXTREME EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBER
· Follow the Government’s COVID-19 instructions/SOPs during visit to the Consulate.
· Don’t come to the Consulate if you have fever, cough, cold or soar throat.
· Without Face Mask you will not be allowed to enter the Consulate.
· Use hand sanitizer when you enter the Consulate.
· Maintain 2 meter social distancing.
· Wait outside the Consulate until our staff is allowed you to enter for your requisite service.
· Don’t come to the Consulate without appointment
· One parent will be allowed in the Consulate with the child.